Our company has installed fire alarm systems for…
- Healthcare – health centres, nursing homes and hospitals
- Retail – large and small shops, pubs & restaurants, supermarkets and shopping centres, doctors’ surgeries, offices and commercial premises
- Industrial – factory premises and hazardous environments, Pharmaceutical
- Educational – schools, colleges and universities
- Local county council housing stock and government departments
- Facility management companies
Our team of expert technicians will ensure that your fire alarm detection system is designed, supplied, installed, commissioned and maintained to the highest safety standards – Irish Standard (IS 3218- 2013), providing you with the peace of mind that your business or public premises is protected, to the highest degree, against fire risk.
We supply, repair and service fire alarm systems using only proven technology from leading fire alarm system suppliers including Gent & Apollo. Active Electrical offer a bespoke service and maintenance contract tailored specifically to meet the needs of our customers.
Active Electrical will provide for an easy transfer from your current supplier and maintenance provider. Our experienced engineers are trained and competent in maintaining a wide range of Fire alarm systems regardless of the manufacturer or original installer, so we have the expertise to manage a mixed portfolio of fire alarms across all environments.
Our maintenance programme will ensure compliance with your legal and regulatory requirements and maintain properties to the highest possible standards which and can often pre-empt issues with your Fire Alarm System which would otherwise require an emergency call out.
|Fire Alarm Maintenance Contract||Included|
|Four maintenance visits per year in accordance with current standards|
|Guaranteed 1.5 - hour emergency response *|
|12 month warranty for additional fitted equipment|
|Technical helpdesk telephone support|
|Full report of engineers visit by email, fax or letter|
|False alarm management & advice|
|24/7 service, 365 days a year|
|Quality of service – all work carried to highest standards|
|Itemised costings on replacement parts|
|Certificate of Testing & Servicing|
* To be agreed following premises survey.