At Active Electrical we have extensive knowledge and operating experience installing and maintaining Emergency Lighting for…
- Healthcare – health centres, nursing homes and hospitals
- Retail – large and small shops, pubs & restaurants, supermarkets and shopping centres, doctors’ surgeries, offices and commercial premises
- Industrial – factory premises and hazardous environments, Pharmaceutical
- Educational – schools, colleges and universities
- Local county council housing stock and government departments
- Facility management companies
We use highly cost effective and environmentally friendly emergency lighting fittings. Our products incorporate the latest in LED and battery technologies all in accordance with current legislation, which reduces the impact on the environment and consumes less energy compared with conventional lighting.
We are familiar with all types of Emergency Lighting systems and manufacturers products. We only use products that are European Standard EN54 and CPD (Construction Products Directive). All our products come with manufacturer’s warranty. Our Schedule of tests will ensure compliance with your legal and regulatory requirements and maintain properties to the highest possible standards.
Active Electrical offer a bespoke service and maintenance contract tailored specifically to meet the needs of our customers. We can supply customers with Emergency Lighting only maintenance contracts or Fire alarm & emergency lighting combined maintenance contracts. Contact us for more information.
|Emergency Lighting Maintenance Contract||Included|
|Four maintenance visits per year in accordance with current standards|
|Guaranteed 1.5 -hour emergency response *|
|12 month warranty for additional fitted equipment|
|Technical helpdesk telephone support|
|Full report of engineers visit by email, fax or letter|
|False alarm management & advice|
|24/7 service, 365 days a year|
|Quality of service – all work carried to highest standards|
|Itemised costings on replacement parts|
* To be agreed following premises survey.